How much does it cost?
redirection.io offers three plans, depending on the data retention and the level of service that your project requires:
- a "free" plan for limited projects, with a limited set of redirection rules (10 rules max.) and 1-day detailed logs (we keep some aggregated trafic statistics for 1 month). This is the basic plan, which is convenient for non-critical or non-professional projects (your personal blog, for instance);
- a "Starter" plan: convenient for most of the businesses, this plan offers a high limit for the number of redirection rules, but limits the data retention to 7 days (we retain aggregated trafic statistics for 3 months). The price depends on the number of redirection rules that you want to setup;
- a "Pro" plan, with an large number of redirection rules, offers data retention for 14 full days (we retain aggregated trafic statistics for 6 months) and a priority support. The price depends on the number of redirection rules that you want to setup.
Each plan is attached to one specific project, and cannot be shared across projects. This means that, if you manage in your organization several projects for various clients, you can easily separate the billing for each of these projects: a large project with many rules will not have any impact on the billing for another project with lower requirements.
redirection.io is billed monthly or annually. The prices on the pricing page are excluding taxes. Depending on your country of residence's VAT rate, VAT may be added to your total amount charged.
The traffic data that we save is rate-limited, with a soft limit of 2M log lines per day per project. We allow temporary bursts, but we will drop log lines if your traffic consistently exceeds this limit.
However, there is no limit on the number of times rules can be applied. Even if your website handles 20M requests per day (or more), redirection.io rules will be applied on each and every request. We will simply log maximum 2M requests per day.
Upgrading a project from the "free" plan to a paid plan offers more rules and a longer traffic logs retention. In order to upgrade, follow these steps:
- on the organization dashboard, click on the “billing” menu item ;
- fill in your billing information and payment mean ;
- in the projects list, click on the project(s) to upgrade to a paid plan, then navigate to the page “Settings > billing”.
- click on the “edit project plan” button, and choose the appropriate plan, depending on the number of rules that is required for this project. Once validated, the plan will be automatically enabled, and you will receive the invoice and payment receipt.
You can retrieve at any time the payment receipts on the billing page of your organization.