Of course, our goal is to make redirection.io usable with most of the platforms out there. There are currently several available integrations, with more to come:
These integrations are actively maintained by the redirection.io team, and are fully supported. When possible, we strongly advise to use one of these integrations.
- nginx: the preferred way of integrating redirection.io in your platform is by using our redirection.io nginx module;
- Apache: we provide a redirection.io Apache module, which is the best way to integrate redirection.io in your platform if you use the Apache HTTP server.
These integrations are available as Open Source projects, but are not specifically recommended by redirection.io. We rather advise to use one of the recommended integrations.
- PHP: a PHP Proxy SDK, which implements the dialog with redirection.io's agent, and allows to quickly build efficient proxies in PHP frameworks and Content Management Systems;
- Wordpress: a redirection.io Wordpress Plugin, which streamlines using redirection.io in Wordpress websites;
- Symfony: a redirection.io Symfony bundle, which integrates redirection.io in Symfony projects;
- Node.js: a Node.js and Express proxy, which allows to embed redirection.io in Node projects.
We welcome open source contributions for more platforms, frameworks and Content Management Systems. Please drop us a line of you want your contribution to be listed here!
An open source PHP SDK is available at https://github.com/redirectionio/proxy-sdk-php.
The redirection.io PHP SDK can be added as a requirement of your project using Composer:
composer require redirectionio/proxy-sdk
An open source redirection.io Proxy for Wordpress is available, which streamlines using redirection.io in Wordpress websites.
An open source redirection.io Symfony Bundle is available.
# require the bundle $ composer require redirectionio/proxy-symfony
At the moment, the bundle is compatible with Symfony 3.4+.
Node.js and Express¶
The redirection.io Node.js proxy can be installed using yarn or npm:
// with yarn $ yarn add @redirectionio/proxy // with npm $ npm install --save @redirectionio/proxy