Documentation and help center
Welcome there! This is the documentation for redirection.io, the leading redirection management platform. You will find here useful information about how redirection.io can help reduce HTTP traffic issues on your website, and several practical guides to get started with redirection.io and build efficient redirect plans.
✨ User documentation
redirection.io gives a complete control on how HTTP requests are handled on your website, which helps make it SEO-friendly. Of course, as our name suggests it, redirection.io can perform redirections, but it can do much more!
In this users documentation, you will find all the explanations on how to get the most out of redirection.io: rules creation and import, statistics and logs analysis, users roles, etc. To start, you can discover what is redirection.io
🔩 Developers documentation
In this part of the documentation, we focus on tackling all the possible technical issues. You will learn how to install and update the agent and proxies, how to troubleshoot URL redirect rules, how to scale your infrastructure, etc.
❓ Knowledge base
This section of the documentation covers more general topics and explains good practices about HTTP redirections, frontend quality and technical SEO optimizations.
- Read how to create the first redirects on your website and build an efficient redirection plan to manage your web traffic and fix errors.
- Discover structured data and rich snippets
- Understand what is a URL redirection
- Learn why to use URL redirections, and how to setup temp on your website
- Interested in running redirection.io in the cloud? Follow the guide: Setting up a redirection server on Azure Cloud