Of course, our goal is to make redirection.io usable with most of the platforms out there. There are currently several available integrations, with more to come:
- nginx: the preferred way of integrating redirection.io in your platform is by using our redirection.io nginx module;
- Apache: we provide a redirection.io Apache module, which is the best way to integrate redirection.io in your platform if you use the Apache HTTP server;
- PHP: a PHP Proxy SDK, which implements the dialog with redirection.io's agent, and allows to quickly build efficient proxies in PHP frameworks and Content Management Systems.
- a redirection.io Wordpress Plugin, which streamlines using redirection.io in Wordpress websites;
- a redirection.io Symfony bundle, which integrates redirection.io in Symfony projects;
- a Node.js and Express proxy, which allows to embed redirection.io in Node projects.
We welcome open source contributions for more platforms, frameworks and Content Management Systems. Please drop us a line of you want your contribution to be listed here!