redirection.io offers several ways to be notified when things happen on your website or in your project.
We have launched today new "team notifications", to keep your team or coworkers informed of the occurrence of an event in the redirection.io project. For the moment, the notification feature is able to send notifications to Slack channels, email addresses (a mailing-list, for example) or to webhook URLs (for automation).
This feature is available only to "Pro" plans and is designed to keep your colleagues informed that something is happening in the project. This "something" can be an event of different types:
- a rules import has been completed;
- new rules have been published;
- a crawl has been started, or is completed.
As a sidenote, redirection.io already features several other notification types:
- personal notifications, available in the user account settings (new logins, 2FA is enabled or disabled, etc.)
- a project "weekly digest" email, to get informed of the evolution of your website's traffic